Total Pageviews

Friday, December 9, 2011

HAYSTACKS :)

These happen to be my husband's favorite Christmas time treat, they are so simple to make I should make them for often for him, but I always wait until Christmas.  I am in a mode here so hoping to get more done tonight so I am going to keep this short.  Two things:  1.  No snow yet where I live, which makes me HAPPY. and 2.  In 13 days I will be in Mexico for Christmas  :)  Happy baking and treat making to you!

HAYSTACKS
1 12 oz. bag Nestle Butterscotch chips
1 12 oz. bag Nestle Milk Chocolate chips (you can use semi-sweet if you wish!)
1 12 oz. package of Chow mein noodles

Melt your chips together.  Stir in the noodles and drop onto wax paper to let set!

2 comments:

  1. I have made something like this before, called Oodly Kidoodles. Same basic thing, I like to use cinammon chips instead of butterscotch and also grind up some peanuts to mix in as well!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, Kay Kay's Cooking - however, my husband wouldn't like the cinnamon chips - I would though :)

    ReplyDelete