Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Heath Peanut Butter Cookies

YUM I just made these cookies and so far have eaten three of them, and perhaps some dough as well!  I love a good peanut butter cookie, however, I don't usually make them because my oh-so-predictable family always chooses chocolate chip or monster, if I give them a choice!  However, my mom is coming down for Thanksgiving and she too loves a good PB cookie - so today was a good day to make them and stick them in the freezer for her arrival.

Heath Peanut Butter Cookies

1 c. butter, softened
1 c. peanut butter, creamy
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
1 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
3 eggs
2 3/4 c. all-purpose flour
dash of salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 bag of Heath baking bits

Mix all together.  Stir in the Heath bits.  Bake at 350 for 8-10 minutes.  



No comments:

Post a Comment