Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

HMMMMMM . . .Chocolate?

I know I posted a blog update yesterday, but for some reason it has vanished!  Technology is good and sometimes to tricky for me, ha!  Anywhooo, I am sure that I was going on and on about our lovely COLD weather and WINDY weather and the fact that my heat had to be turned back to the ON position after TWO whole days in the OFF position.  I know I posted a recipe for Grant's new favorite recipe which is Sausage Biscuits and Gravy - I don't have enough time to post that again now - so will do later - as right now I am thinking I should post this recipe that I found in one of the recent Food Network Magazines!

Chocolate Cream Pie
Beat 8 oz. of softened cream cheese, 1/2 c. sugar, 1/3 c. cocoa powder, 1/3 c. milk and 1 tsp. vanilla together until fluffy.  Spread into a chocolate cookie pre-made crust.  Beat 1 c. heavy cream with 2 tbsp. sugar until peaks form and spread over the cream cheese layer, refrigerate and EAT!  Yum :)

1 comment:

  1. hey Jill how do you get a page like this one
    Sincerly
    Tori Bryngelson

    ReplyDelete