Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Grandma Vi's Ginger Cookies

This recipe comes from my Mother-in-Law's recipe box.  Perhaps she is smiling down on me today as I made her recipe :)  Sure helped the house smell good and warm up as its a lovely 37 degrees here in Morris, MN today.........................Spring was last weekend I guess and we are back to FALL or winter?  Winter in some parts of the state and thankfully (for me) not mine!

Have a great day and whip up these cookies - they didn't take long at all.

Jill

Grandma Vi's Ginger Cookies3/4 c. crisco shortening, melted
1 c. sugar
1/4 c. molasses
1 egg


2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nu
tmeg
1/2 tsp. saltMelt Crisco over medium heat in a sauce pan. Let cool. Add rest of ingredients in order. Stir. Roll into balls and roll in sugar. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment