Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Recipes for you to try!

Okay - I love to bake - this is no secret, you can ask practically anyone who knows me and they will agree with this statement.  I would love to somehow do it for a living - but how to make that happen?  Any ideas?  I know I need Oprah or Ellen or someone to try something I make and proclaim it "fabulous" but really, is that likely to happen, NOT.  I am here asking for advice and opinions.  In the meantime I am going to share with you that I don't enjoy cooking - I have to do it to sustain this body of mine (and my family's as well) but baking is where my heart is.  For you to try today - a recipe - I call them EZ Chocolate Chip bars!

EZ Chocolate Chip Bars
1 c. butter, softenend (do not use margarine)
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
Mix these ingredients together.
Stir in 2 c. all purpose flour
1-2 c. chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk chocolate)  My family tends to prefer the milk chocolate!

Bake in a 8 x 11 cake pan, @ 350 for about 25 minutes (until top is a golden color).  Best eaten freh - very easy and YUMMY!

Let me know what you think, once you make them and try them of course!
P.S.  Share my blog with others you know, Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment