Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Speaking of movies . . .

Note how in my last post I mentioned that my hubby and I are seriously behind on movie watching?  Well, no kids home (as also previously noted) so Monday night he got home from work and said we should go to the movie "The Other Guys" it was at the theater here in our town so why not?  I will tell you why not, now, because any movie with Will Ferrell in it makes aforementioned hubby, laugh until he is either crying or rolling around in his chair so much that I thought he may actually roll right out of the chair and cause a scene for the other 6 people in the movie theater.  I however, don't particulary enjoy that type of humor and couldn't believe I had let my hubby shell out his hard earned dollars to take me to this movie - hah!  Anyways, we both managed to make it through the movie, without me walking out or Ken falling out of his chair - tears I cannot promise were not shed on his part though, he was laughing quite hard several times.  I told him upon walking out to the car after the movie that there is a reason I usually don't let him pick the movies we go to very often, and he had just verified that reason once again.  I guarantee you the next movie we rent or go to will be a chick flick  :)  Yeah for me picking the movies . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment