Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

To blog or not to blog?

Okay - at first I thought, how hard can this blogging thing be?  Now I am thinking, harder than I thought.  Trying to be witty and entertaining is not always an easy task, especially when you look out the window and it's gloomy, gray, cloudy and raining.  Really, all a person wants to do in a situation such as this is curl up with a good book and a comfy blanky on the couch or heck, even in the bed.  BUT, one does not make any money doing that and in this world we all need that, so here I am trying to type a blog, to get some followers, to strike it big (ha!).  How do the writers do this?  How do you get followers?  Anyone?  I think some days I can be funny and entertaining but how do I get people to listen?  Ready my blog?  I have often thought I could write a book - but how to start?  Anyone, again, really I am looking for pointers, advice, anything you can offer good or bad will be considered.  In the meantime, it's nearly 11:27 a.m. and I best get showered and to the grocery store today - no eggs, no milk, no fresh fruit - you get the picture, the situation in the fridge is DIRE!  When I get back, I am hoping for some words of wisdom or advice . . . .People, that means you!

No comments:

Post a Comment