Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Food Network! Peanut Butter Cupcakes

Ok, I am currently thinking as I have spent the last 3 days in a row walking on a treadmill at SNAP (mind you I try to do this at least 3 times every week and sometimes even 4).  But then I am thinking I likely shouldn't be watching or listening to the Food Network nearly 24/7 as I work from home in my home office.
Case in point:  Paula Deen's show was just on, and she was making what she was calling peanut butter cupcakes - and lo and behold - they are now baking in my oven - the bad news is I went to the kitchen and started making them without watching the end of the show, and I was in such a hurry to get them baking I didn't flip on my t.v. in the kitchen! I know I could go to Pauladeen.com and look up the recipe but I know that my family isn't big on frosting anyways, so I may just dust them with powdered sugar or we will eat them plain or even add a dollop of Cool Whip - maybe you will want to run to your kitchen as I did and try these:

Peanut Butter Cupcakes
1 box brownie mix
1 c. peanut butter chips
*Preheat oven according to the directions on the back of your brownie mix.  Make the brownie batter according to the directions on the box.  Line your muffin tin with papers, spoon brownie batter into 12 cups - so the cup is not quite half full.  Sprinkle a spoonful of peanut butter chips over this batter.  Take an additional spoonful of batter and pour over the top of the chips.  Bake!

I can't wait to try them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment