Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's a Blueberry Muffin Morning!

Well, fellow Minnesota peeps, today is the last day of November, and dare I say there is NO snow on the ground.  In my 40 (something) years of existance I cannot remember another time where this has happened.  All I can say is WAHOO.  No one had difficulties with travel for the recent Thanksgiving day holiday which almost is never a smooth travel holiday here in this state.  Today there are clouds in the sky so I dare say we may likely not see the sun, which is a bummer of course.  This morning I already have fresh sheets on the beds and fresh blueberry muffins in the oven.  I have received my first Christmas card in the mail.  Oh for those uber-organized amongst us.  I USED to be one of the first to pop my cards in the mail.  As we speak, my cards are on their way to me via the U.S. Mail and I have started the draft of the annual Christmas Greetings letter.  So I guess, I am not doing too badly.  Cheers to a great day and whip up some of these muffins for your family - they are YUMMY and super simple! 

Blueberry Muffins
1 egg
1/2 c. milk
1/4 c. canola oil
1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1 c. fresh or frozen blueberries

Mix all ingredients together.  Stir in blueberries.  Spoon batter into either paper-lined or PAM sprayed muffin tin.  Bake @ 350 for about 25 minutes or until lightly, golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment