Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

Peanut Butter Fudge :)

I hope all of you Mom's out there had a great day celebrating with your kids and your loved ones.  I had a very nice day and some good food at Zorbaz on Ottertail Lake as well.  I made a batch of this for my mom yesterday (and may have kept some for myself!).  It is so good!

Peanut Butter Fudge
2 c. brown sugar
2 c. sugar
4 tbsp. butter
1 c. milk
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
2 tsp. vanilla
3 c. mini marshmellows

Butter a 9 inch cake pan and set aside.
In a saucepan combine sugars, milk and butter.  Stir and cook over medium heat, and cook until it comes to a low rolling boil.  Continue cooking until the soft/medium ball stage, about 240 degrees on the candy thermometer.  Remove from heat.  Stir in the peanut butter, vanilla and marshmellows.  Stir until marshmellows are all melted.  Pour into prepared pan and refrigerate until set.  Keep refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment