Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Corn Flake Cookies :)

Last night I made these cookies, and may have eaten a few along the way, along with some dough.  Who doesn't love cookie dough?  YUM.  I almost like it more then eating cookies.  I just ate a cookie now even, thinking, it has Corn Flakes and Oatmeal, just like breakfast  :)

CORN FLAKE COOKIES
1 1/2 c. Crisco shortening
1 1/2 c. sugar
1 1/2 c. brown sugar
3 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/3 c. oatmeal
3 c. all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
3 c. Corn Flakes
chocolate chips or coconut or BOTH, if desired.

Mix all ingredients together.  Stir in the corn flakes at the end.  If you want you can add chocolate chips or coconut or both.  I always make myself a pan first of some without chocolate chips, because I think they are good without.  Then add the chips for the rest of the batch. 
Bake @ 350 for about 10 minutes, until light golden brown.  Let sit a minute before removing to the cooling rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment