Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Busy, Busy = Time for Peanut Butter Bars :)

My life is being turned upside down and around, this past week and in the coming few weeks.  Of course its nothing devastating like sickness or anything, so I cannot complain.  I have been busy trying to get things done and ends tied up, etc., however, the other day I did have time to make some Peanut Butter Bars and therefore, must share the recipe with you now:

Peanut Butter Bars
1 c. butter, melted
2 c. graham cracker crumbs
2 c. powdered sugar
1 c. peanut butter, I use Jif and Creamy
1 c. chocolate chips
1 c. butterscotch chips

Butter the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan ( I use my Tupperware one, because it has a lid). 
In a mdeium bowl mix together the butter, graham crumbs, powdered sugar and the peanut butter.  Stir together until well blended.  Press this evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan.
Melt your chips together until smooth and spread over the top of the peanut butter mixture.  Refrigerate.
Eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment