Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Oatmeal Cookies (with chocolate chips, of course!)

Ok, I may be smiling big here, but you can't see that! ha!  Yesterday I whipped up a batch of Oatmeal cookies, and may have put chocolate chips in, in place of the raisins - ha!  Anywhoo, my daughter, Heather, today informed me they were AMAZING!  That's a word we fellow bakers/cooks/moms all love to hear  :)  So I hadn't posted this recipe last night or taken a pic but decided to do so today.  I have been quite busy, our home, which has been on the market for over a year decided it should sell, so it has, and I have approx. 2 weeks from today to pack everything, have a moving sale, and find somewhere new to live!  So, I have been busy and not really thinking about taking time for a post - but, alas, the packing sits there quite idle and I am posting on my blog instead, hey who wouldn't rather blog than pack?  Without further ado - here is the recipe for the cookies!

Heather called AMAZING Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
3 c. quick cooking oatmeal
1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips

Mix together!  Stir in your chocolate chips.  Bake @350 for about 10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment