Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

WINDY day BROWNIES :)

Well, last night, here in Fergus Falls, the wind was blowing so hard that in my apartment here up on the third floor, pelting the rain against the windows, between the wind and the rain, I am one sleepless girl.  UGH.  So loud I could not get to sleep and then when I finally did, the hubby's alarm went off and woke me up again.  So - if the white's of my eyes see the 10:00 news tonight it will be amazing! If you like your brownies, like I like mine - you will enjoy this recipe, chewy, fudgy and chocolately.  ENJOY!

BROWNIES
1/2 c. butter
4 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
4 oz. bittersweet or milk chocolate
1 c. brown sugar
pinch of salt
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1/4 c. all--purpose flour
1 c. chopped, toasted, pecans

Preheat your oven to 325.  Spray an 8" cake pan with cooking spray.

Melt the butter and chocolate together.  Stir well.  Add the sugar, salt and vanilla.  Beat in the eggs one at a time, then beat in the flour and stir in 1/2 of the pecans.  Pour into pan and sprinkle with the remaining pecans.  Bake 35-40 minutes. 

3 comments:

  1. these brownies look decadent !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill .. I am married to a high school principal too!. ! Yvette is 35 Raquel is 25 + Theodore is 14 !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marilyn- nice to meet you :) Hope you enjoy these brownies and the other recipes I have posted as well!

    ReplyDelete