Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A cookie today :) Sweet & Salty Cookies

Since Sunday morning, I have been dealing with sickness in this house.  First my daughter and then my husband.  I walk around with Clorox disinfecting wipes and try to wipe down anything they have touched.  UGH.  So far, I have not fallen victim to this and I surely don't want to now.  My daughter that lives in San Diego will be here Saturday for a week and I don't want to be sick during her visit.  So, even though the hubby thinks its futile, I keep taking my multivitamin and wiping every surface with Clorox wipes - so far it has worked.

Sweet & Salty Cookies
2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. Crisco shortening
3/4 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 c. chocolate chips (or white chocolate chips) or a combination!
2 c. broken ripple potato chips
1 c. broken pretzel pieces

Preheat your oven to 350.  Mix together your wet ingredients, add in your dry ingredients,  Stir in the chocolate, chips and pretzels.  Bake for 9-11 minutes.  Cool.

2 comments:

  1. yum! these look fantastic. i love sweet/salty combos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - I do to - let me know what you think after you have tried them!

    ReplyDelete