Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Easy as can be!

Okay, I realize I haven't been posting lately.....why I am not sure......I guess I have been busy.  Shoveling some more and trying to get my 12 workouts per month in at SNAP so that I get my rebate from BCBS.  Hey a girl needs to save where she can, especially since gas prices here went up 10 cents/gallon, just since last night, UGH!  Quit rallying and protesting overseas, please.......In light of all of this I am thankful for my part-time gig at the BP in the evenings, even though the downside is that the nights when my hubby is coming home from his job out of town - I am at work :(  I can say I have seen him for about 10 minutes since Monday.  So yesterday was one of those days, he came home last night, but I was at work until 10:15 and then when I got home he was sleeping, however, he called me this morning once he was at work and THANKED me for making him supper yesterday before I headed to my part-time job @ the BP.  Here is what I made him and he said it was EXCELLENT  :)

Chicken in the Crock
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (I use the healty request kind)
1/2 c. water
1/4 c. white cooking wine
pepper

Put these ingredients in your crockpot and set on low.  Let cook until you are ready to eat!  In this case it cooked for about 7 hours.  It was served with freshly cooked egg noodles (my hubby had to do that part!).  *His report was - very tender, moist chicken and very flavorful, he also informed me I can make that dish again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment