Total Pageviews

Monday, December 19, 2011

Craving - WAFFLES :)

I have a part-time job at Herberger's working evenings and weekends.  So as not to interrupt my stay-at-home day job.  Anywhoo - we have been selling lots of waffle irons lately and as I worked all weekend long it got me really craving waffles.  So this morning, I got up and did something about it - I made them!  I also need to whip up a lemondade pie later today.   Hopefully, I will have a chance to post that too.  But for now, here is the waffle recipe:

Never-Fail Waffles
2 eggs
1 c. milk ( I used skim)
1 1/3 c. flour
1 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 c. canola oil
dash of vanilla

Preheat your waffle iron.  Mix your ingredients together (if you are in a hurry to eat, like I was).  And cook according to your iron.   IF, you have time and are more patient than I was this morning, you can seperate your eggs, and whip your egg whites and fold them in at the end before you cook the batter!

No comments:

Post a Comment