Total Pageviews

Friday, December 16, 2011

Oreo Truffles :)

These are my sons favorite holiday time treat.  I made them 2 years ago and they quickly turned into his favorite.  I know that lots of other food bloggers out there have made them too and posted the recipe.  Here is the one I use.  Cold out today, here in Minnesota, even though we still have only had flurries.  Its supposed to warm up for the weekend, which will be nice.  I am not complaining, one bit!

OREO TRUFFLES
 1 pkg. Oreo cookies ( I only use Oreo, they are the best tasting!)
1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. Almond bark coating

In a large mixing bowl combine the cookies (crushed) and the cream cheese.  Beat with a mixer until well blended.  Scoop into balls with a cookie scoop (use the size you want).   Refrigerate for about 30 minutes, until firm.  Dip into melted almond bark.  Let set.  These keep great in the freezer!

1 comment: