Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

3rd Post of the day - Coconut Wedges

I'm on a roll  :)  Hey saying that makes me wish I had a cinnamon roll, warm and gooey from my oven, cannot anyone out there send me one quick?  It sure would make my day!  Instead of cinnamon rolls, however, I have this recipe to share with you.

Coconut Wedges
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 1/2 c. flaked coconut
1/2 c. rolled oats
3/4 c. chopped pecans
1/2 c. canola oil
3/4 c. pure maple syrup
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla

Pre heat your oven to 350.  Grease and line a 9 x 13 pan with parchment.
Stir together your dry ingredients, including coconut and pecans.
Beat together the oil and maple syrup.  Add the eggs and vanilla.  Stir in your dry ingredients.  Spread into the pan and bake for 12-15 minutes.  Cut into wedges and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment