Total Pageviews

Monday, June 18, 2012

Pizza Cookie~!

I got to see my niece yesterday :)  And my dad too for Father's Day!  So it was a great day.
Here is a yummy recipe for you to try!  Hope you are having a great summer so far.

Pizza Cookie
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda

Preheat the oven to 350!  Spray your pizza pan with Pam spray.  Mix the ingredients together to form a sugar cookie dough.  Spread onto the pizza pan.  Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.  Remove from oven.  Cool.

Topping:
1/2 c. butter, softened
2 c. powdered sugar
1/2 c. cream cheese, at room temp.
1 tsp. vanilla
Sprinkles
Candy of your choosing! 

Beat together the butter and cream cheese, add 1 tsp. vanilla.    Stir in the powedered sugar.  Spread over the cooled cookie crust.  Top as desired!  You can use m & m's, mini m & M's, skittles, Chopped up candy bars, etc.  Possibilities are endless! 


2 comments:

  1. What a nice treat! I assume this is your niece in the photo. She is darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my adorable 6 month old niece :) I love her to the ends of the Earth!

      Delete