Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Cookie A Day ~ Coconut Oatmeal Cookies

I have had a busy day, but what I accomplished, I could not tell you.  I did make a run to the grocery store and I picked up coconut, which I was out of.  That allowed me to whip up these cookies, which I do love.  I am making a lemon/chicken/pasta dish for supper, I feel like between the schedules in this house, I haven't made supper all week.  Without further ado - here is the recipe - so I can get going on supper!

Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
1 c. butter, softened
2 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
2 c. flour
2 c. quick cooking oatmeal
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 c. flaked coconut

In a mixing bowl cream butter, sugar and vanilla,  Add eggs.  Stir in dry ingredients and coconut.  Drop by spoonful or scoopful onto baking sheet.  Bake @ 325 for 14-16 minutes!

1 comment:

  1. Having one of these cookies a day is no hardship at all for me - look awesome :D

    Cheers
    Choc Chip Uru
    Latest: Strawberry Hot Fudge Choc Cobbler

    ReplyDelete