Total Pageviews

Monday, February 13, 2012

A new week & a new Cookie A Day ~ Chewy Chocolate Cookies

Chocolate and Valentine's Day go hand in hand.  My husband informed me yesterday that he has never bought me chocolates because he wants me to stick around as long as possilbe, I GUESS it's a good excuse for never having bought me chocolates.  Still I do love them and it~! And I happen to find my way to it without him.....

Chewy Chocolate Cookies
6 oz. bitter sweet or semi-sweet chocolate
1/4 c. butter
1/3 c. all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp. baking powder
pinch of salt
2 eggs
1 1/4 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
4 oz. chocolate chips

Preheat your oven.  Line 2 baking sheets with parchment (if you desire).  Melt the chocolate and butter, allow to cool slightly.  In an different bowl beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla until tick and pale.  Stir in the chocolate mixture.  Stir in the dry ingredients.  Stir in the chocolate chips.  Drop by tbsp. onto baking sheets and bake 8-10 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment