Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A cookie A Day ~ Peanut Butter Cookies :)

Ok, here is today's cookie-of-the-day recipe.  I have to admit I have an absolute weakness for peanut butter cookies, peanut butter cookie dough, Reeses Peanut butter cups, Peanut butter fudge - I think you are getting my drift.  So I only made these cookies because I had someone to send most of them to.

Peanut Butter Cookies
1 c. sugar
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter, softened
1 c. peanut butter, I use JIF
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla
3 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt

Mix all ingredients together.  Roll into balls.  Place on baking sheet and dip a fork in granulated sugar (first dip your fork into your cookie dough) then the sugar sticks to it.  Flatten your cookie making a crossing pattern.  Bake 10-12 minutes @ 350!
This makes a large batch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment