Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A cookie a day ~White Chocolate Orange Cookies

Well, I am so glad I stumbled across this cookie recipe, it includes two of my favorite flavors, white chocolate and orange.  Where I live we are slated to get walloped with snow starting this evening.  The weird thing is it hasn't started snowing yet but many local schools have let out early.  I am hoping it doesn't end up to be as bad as they are predicting, because, even though we have hardly had snow this winter, I really don't want to get it now with March on the horizon.  Good time to stay home and bake I guess, which means I need to run out and get more flour and brown sugar, just in case!   :)

White Chocolate Orange Cookies
1/2 c. butter, softened
1 c. sugar
1 egg
grated zest of 1 orange
1 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
1 pkg. white chocolate chips

Preheat your oven to 375.  Beat the butter and sugar.  Add the egg, orange zest and vanilla.  Stir in the dry ingredients and the chips.  Using a spoon drop onto a cookie sheet.  Bake for 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment