Total Pageviews

Friday, February 17, 2012

A cookie A day - Cookie Bar Style :)

Hey, some days we all need to make bars instead of cookies.  My hubby's school is having a fundraiser tonight - I get to serve BBQ's and bring a pan of bars!  So I decided to whip up these, because I have been craving them and this way I will eat one (that I will pay for first) and the rest of the ban won't be here haunting me, smart move, if I do say so myself.

EZ Layer Bars
1 stick margarine, melted
1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
2 c. coconut
1 c. chocolate chips (I used the mini ones)
1 1/2 c. butterscotch chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk (I used fat free)

Pour melted margarine in the bottom of  a 9 x 13 pan.  Sprinkle cracker crumbs over the butter.  Add the coconut, then chocolate chips, then butterscotch chips.  Pour the can of condensed milk over everything.  Bake @ 350 about 30 minutes, until it just starts getting golden brown!  They are still in the pan (as you can see)  still warm!

1 comment:

  1. Hey I guess if you click on the adds in my blog I earn a small amount of cash - which is am going to donate to a food shelf here.

    ReplyDelete