Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 20, 2011

BRRRRRR.......

I live in Minnesota and today I am allowed to complain of the cold.  Yes I know, I live in Minnesota, but I don't totally blame myself, I blame my ancestors.  They decided this was a good state to settle in and few of us have gotten out since!  The nice thing about today is that the sun is shining - even though it is not providing us with any snow melting warmth it is still shining and in January in Minnesota that is an accomplishment.  If you are planning to stay home once you get home tonight - here is a quick, yummy treat you can whip up and even have your kids help out  :) 

Yummy Squares
1/2 c. butter
1 pkg. butterscotch chips
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. mini marshmellows
1/2 c. coconut

Butter a 9" cake pan.  Melt the 1/2 c. butter, peanut butter and butterscotch chips in a saucepan together until smooth.  Stir in marshmellows.  Pour into pan.  Sprinkle the coconut on top.  Refrigerate and then serve! 

Keep Warm!

1 comment:

  1. The recipe sounds very good...need butterscotch chips & not going out tonite!
    I had today off & NEVER left the house:)! So I stayed warm...BUT, work tomorrow morning...BRRR!
    Thank you! Lucy

    ReplyDelete