Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday! Yeah :)

Hey people - we made it through to another Friday!  TGIF.  For some reason it has seemed like a really looooooooooooooong week.  I got my required amount of workouts at SNAP in and I am feeling the burn, really I am.  Since you all know that I enjoy cookies a great deal I have to get my required amount of workouts in just to keep the cookies (somewhat) at bay.  The weekend here usually means my hubby will be home and so will my son.   This means I cook and bake to keep them fed.  Here is what I plan to make them for breakfast tomorrow before Ken and I head to Brainerd for Heather's basketball game (GO SPARTANS!).

Morning Mix Up
2 c. frozen hashbrowns
1 c. chopped, fully cooked ham
1/2 c. chopped fine onion
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
6 eggs
salt & pepper
1 c.  shredded cheddar cheese

Saute potatoes, onions and ham for about 10 min, in a saute pan coated with the vegetable oil.  Beat the eggs together and stir into the mixture.  Cook over medium heat until the eggs are done.  Stir in the cheese, and salt & pepper to taste!

No comments:

Post a Comment