Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

seriously?

I REALIZE that I live in a SNOWY, WINTER state - but do I have to wake up every morning to a new coat of the white stuff coating my sidewalks and driveway?  Can I have a morning off, please?  The date today is January 6 which means there is plenty more where that came from - ugh . . . I seem to be having trouble convincing my hubby that a move to Texas or Arizona might be in order.  So in light of this revelation, many times we Minnesota women hunker down with books, fireplaces, remote controls and snacks - so in light of this I give you a snack recipe that I found in the December issue of Midwest Living magazine:
CINNAMON PRETZELS
2/3 c. vegetable oil
1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 12 oz. bag small pretzel twists
*In a large roasting pan, stir together vegetalbe oil, sugar and cinnamon.  Add the pretzels and toss well to coat with mixture.  Bake, uncovered @ 300 degrees for 30 minutes, stirring twice (or once if you are just snuggled in cozy on the couch!).  Spread on waxed paper to cool.  Store in an airtight container - that is, if you have any left to store!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment