Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

In a rush~!

In a rush, like me today?  Here is what I am making my family for dinner tonight (Heather will bake them up once its dinner time).  Since I will be @ work!  Today we have had sunshine  :)  Excited about that.  Heather and I went downtown and each got a colored hair extension - hey we had a coupon for buy one get one free!  Heather got red and I got purple - why not~! 

Pillsbury Ham & Cheese Crescent sandwiches
1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
8 thin slices cooked ham (8 oz)
4 thin slices Cheddar cheese (4 oz), each cut into 4 strips (except I used swiss!)
**Heat oven to 350°F. Separate dough into 8 triangles. Place 1 piece of ham on each triangle; place 2 strips of cheese down center of ham. Fold in edges of ham to match shape of dough triangle.
  • Roll up each crescent, ending at tip of triangle. Place with tips down on ungreased cookie sheet.

  • Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.



  • 2 comments:

    1. Hello Jill Marie! I found you through Basilmomma's Blog Hop. Lovin' your ham and cheese crescent recipe...so easy to make! Have a great day! Sherri

      http://www.FoodBasics101.com
      Facebook- http://tinyurl.com/FoodBasics101

      ReplyDelete
    2. I love making stuff like this when I am in a rush too. Great with a salad. Basilmomma sent me

      ReplyDelete